We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundrette

Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Laundrette

Hi

Is there many laundrettes available in patong and if so what are they priced like, travelling for 2 weeks so would like to be able to wash clothes if neccesary

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
5 Reviews
from US$92.40*
Free Cancellation
Experience Fine Dining with La Gritta...
7 Reviews
from US$67.10*
Free Cancellation
Rollerball Zorbing in Phuket
8 Reviews
from US$41.60*
4 replies to this topic
Macksville...
Level Contributor
490 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundrette

They are absolutely everywhere, you wont have any trouble finding one,, cant remember the price,, but its really cheap

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundrette

I don't think I have ever seen a launderette anywhere in Thailand there are coin operated washing machines at some apartment blocks and there are laundries where someone does your washing for you every where. Some charge per Item and a lot charge by the kilo at about 60 Baht per kilo.

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,680 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundrette

There are little shops and stores than do your laundry for you. Very cheap. Price is on the board,

You can choose between folded or ironed. I just get folded. All neat and wrapped. Pay by the weight

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,979 posts
441 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundrette

There are plenty of places that do your laundry for 50baht a kilo, we also never bother with ironing as it comes back so neatly folded it looks like it had been ironed. There are also self service laundries but a lot harder to find and the machines are usually 25/30baht a load.

Cathy

Edited: 08 June 2018, 08:34
Reply to: Laundrette
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted