We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Can anyone provide me with an up to date email address for this hotel please? I have used both the email address on their website and Facebook page but 3 days later still no response.

Thanks

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Hi, I have the same issue, I tried fom@libertyhotelslara.com, sent 3 emails and no feedback so far, thinking of calling them if no response by tomorrow.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
2. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Trying to avoid ringing, but looks like I may have no choice! Please keep me posted if you get a prompt response if you do call them. Thanks

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Got a reply on Facebook, contacted them via +90 (533) 743 00 80 WhatsApp. Initial offer from reservation was higher than if to book through their website, then got a "special" price same as indicated on their website.

Going there 3rd time this year. In summer we got a great discount. This time no special price was offered 😔

7 posts
4. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

Hi aliona K i just want to ask about this hotel is it a good one facilities,food,all in concept ? What is around ? is there busses or dolmus near it ? is it q good deal in winter as i inted to go in january thanks in advance

7 posts
5. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

You coud use the chat botton on their website to chat with PR office ,i used it today and it works ,they will answer all your questions

https:/…city-of-antalya-

6. Re: Liberty Hotels Lara email address?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2018, 12:17