We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parade travel

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Parade travel

Does anyone know of parade travel

10 replies to this topic
Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
967 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parade travel

Topic covered before:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293…

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
7,657 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parade travel

Several threads already running, no need to start another.

Edinburgh, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parade travel

Yeah they went bust meant to be going to turkey in 3 weeks disappointing my kids are up set it would have been there first time on a plain

Edited: 14 May 2018, 03:23
Edinburgh, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parade travel

I meant plane

Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parade travel

Yes booked our holiday through them for june and just had an email and the company has gone bust!! SO AVOID!!!!

Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parade travel

Same here we booked for a holiday and in june. Gutted.. got to try and get our money back now through insurance!!!

Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parade travel

Yes but not since the company has now gone bust!!!!

london
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Parade travel

Parade Travel have not just went bust , the were scumming people big time and tried to get as much money as they could. Even after full holiday package was fully paid, they kept calling, emailing and texting annoyingly saying that i still have outstanding balance to pay, wonder what for as they never even booked any holiday for us!

When we found out that they went out of business we checked with hotel if we had any reservation for June 2018 on our names, guess what the answer was? The hotel that Parade Travel meant to book for us never even dealt with Parade Travel in the past so obviously we never had any reservation that was meant to be booked back in September 2017.

Hope they will be held responsible for scumming people!

Swansea, Wales...
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parade travel

We have just had to book another holiday. The travel.agents said the same thing that they probably never booked the holiday in the first place just took our money. Total scam. I'm furious. We booked through travel zoo. Surely they should be held liable to a point too. I want to take this further...

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Parade travel

Hi Louise, I hope you have your atol certificate, this company needs a boot up the ar*e, absolute filth!

Reply to: Parade travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted