We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

Hi fellow travelers,

We are headed to Antalya next week and will travelling with EJ (late flight) arriving nearly at 10pm. Our car rental company (Gold Car) closes at 23:00 local time.

This is our first time visiting, so wanted to check if 1 hr gives us enough time to get to Gold Car booth, or if the immigration/passport control is a lengthy process.

Thanks so much,

Sue

9 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
123 reviews
1. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

It normally takes about an hour from landing to getting out of the airport. There can be long queues at passport control depending on how many flights have just landed and how many desks are open, you can also have a long wait for luggage.

Also if your flight should be delayed you could have a problem. I would seek advice for a car hire company there that is open 24 hours.

Solihull, United...
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
823 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

Definitely wouldn't bank on 1hr.

On my last visit last year, it took 1hr 10 mins at passport control. We didn't have checked luggage, so around 1.5 hours from plane to terminal exit.

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
7,693 posts
127 reviews
3. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

Have you already paid??

If not we have been using these for few years and very competitive and reliable.

They waited for us when we used EJ and it's lat arrivals

http://www.andifli.com/

Edited: 09 June 2018, 01:22
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,991 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

I've used Garenta twice from Antalya airport. Not even booked just pitched up there. Once at just after midnight and once at around 8p.m. Service was excellent. On return my deposit was returned to my credit card before I even got through security at the airport entrance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

Hi everyone, Thanks for confirming the above. I am now trying to look in to a cancellation or altering pickup time to 11:30pm or later.

Cali, Valle del...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
6. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

How did it go with GoldCar? I’m also renting a car with them next week, and I was wondering what to expect. Thanks.

Melbourne
6 posts
7. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

What is the best company to use for pick up & drop off service from Antalya airport to Balek & roughly what cost? T. I. A

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,991 posts
29 reviews
8. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

Belek regulars recommend Sun Transfers, Hana Travel and Bilyana Golf.

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
27 reviews
9. Re: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!

We were almost 2 hours! 1 hour would be great but i would not hold your breathe! I can not recommend grandtransfers enough, i just used them travelling to Belek and already booked for next year.

Reply to: Antalya Airport - Time to exit airport Help!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted