We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aska Lara or Barut Lara

Level Contributor
6 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Aska Lara or Barut Lara

HI

I about to book my holiday and just stuck with choice Aska Lara and barut Lara, comparing the two

Barut Lara has better reviews, with cost in mind Barut Lara more pricey

It is that much better,

anyone been to both

thanks

Ian

Mentioned in this post
Aska Lara Resort & SPA
Aska Lara Resort & SPA
3,021 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
4,016 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
3 replies to this topic
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aska Lara or Barut Lara

I have only been to Barut Lara, but I would recommend it. It is 'ultra all inclusive' so you will not pay extra for any food/drinks etc. which can sometimes happen at other all inclusive resorts.

My only disappointment with Lara was that when we stayed (October 2017) they turned off the central air conditioning at the end of the season making it very hot in the room, and also the pools were not heated so they were very cold and mostly unused because of the water temperature.

Edited: 13 June 2018, 17:15
Mentioned in this post
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
4,016 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
485 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aska Lara or Barut Lara

Hi,

Ive just come back from Aska Lara and loved it, we stayed as a family of 6 (3A,3C). I can honestly say its one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The hotel was lovely and clean, the waiters were so attentive, we never had an empty glass or plate sat infront of us. The Wet & wild waterpark was great, as was the beach and entertainment team . I cant praise Aska Lara enough, so much so we cancelled our next years holiday we have already booked to go back to Aska Lara. :-)

Mentioned in this post
Aska Lara Resort & SPA
Aska Lara Resort & SPA
3,021 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
6 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aska Lara or Barut Lara

Thanks Kate s and Daniel B

Reply to: Aska Lara or Barut Lara