We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater

Hi, We are looking to book a holiday to one of these resorts and wondered what people's thoughts were on the best one to go to for a fussy eater, thinking nuggets, fries, fish fingers etc. My Son is 6 and a very plain eater! Thanks!

Antalya Excursion to Perge, Aspendos...
4 Reviews
from US$95.10*
Free Cancellation
3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,342 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater

I’ve only been to the Paloma Grida out of the 3 you’ve mentioned. The hotel is very geared up for kids, hence I called my review for it ‘Kids paradise but lacking luxury!’ It has a children’s buffet which is open earlier than the main buffet (about 6pm if I remember right) I can’t tell you exactly what it had as my kids chose from the main area, but I’m pretty sure nuggets, chips, pizza and pasta was on offer.

I always found an AI buffet the perfect place to get kids to try different foods as they can always get something else if they don’t like it....and so much better than when you’ve had to cook it yourself!

Hope someone else can advise you on the other 2 hotels.

Mentioned in this post
Paloma Grida Resort & Spa
2,588 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,570 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater

I’ve not been to the paloma but I’ve been to the rhp and back last week from the seginus out of both I would go seginus and they do have nuggets available and for the first time ever in turkey I saw a section with fish fingers and kfc style chicken in the main restaurant each evening!! Along with a selection of very nice different foods. X

Cambridge UK
Level Contributor
634 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater

Definitely go for RHP or Seginus if cost is not an issue. I've been to the RHP twice and Paloma Grida once (reviews left). The RHP is so much better than Paloma Grida.

Though on the surface the Paloma Grida has good kids facilities (splash water park, kids club etc) so do the others and they are much more luxurious in every way.

The RHP has a separate kids buffet with typical kids food which opens 30 mins before the main restaurant. When we re there they also had milkshakes in cartons and pots of yogurts etc. I'm sure your son will eat quite well here.

Just be warned that the Paloma Grida has hardly any indoor space so it is really hard to escape form the heat.

Mentioned in this post
2,588 Reviews
Belek, Turkey
Reply to: Royal Seginus/Holiday Palace or Paloma Grida for fussy eater
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted