We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Poole, Dorset
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Hi, i am planning to book the Lara Beach Hotel for April Easter break. The average weather says 70F/21C . Does anyone know if it is usually sunbathing weather though or is it cloudy ? Does it usually get alot of rain around mid April.

Also is it busy, are there plenty of children about to keep my too occupied and plenty of entertainment. I worried it will be too quiet and the children will be bored. Any advice gratefully received.

Mentioned in this post
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
505 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,084 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Hi capobridge

We go to this area of Turkey every year for Easter and we love it at this time of year!

No one can predict what the weather will be and the weather charts are often misleading! We have been to Lara and it has been 20degrees at 9am walking along the beach! last year we went to Belek in the Antalya region and had temps in the the 20's some days! We had 2 days with heavy rain in the morning but then it cleared to be nice and hot! We saw no rain during the day for the rest of our 2 week stay! We always have a good tan and yes you can sunbathe even though there is snow on the Mountains!!!

There is plenty on offer for children, with the slides and activities! Not stayed at this hotel but there are nowadays more and more families going to this area!

I noticed today that Thomson have the Delphin Diva on at a reasonable price and this is a sister hotel to the Delphin Palace,. both have some funfair rides for the children and last year you could use the Delphin Palace during the day! I think you might see more children at this hotel!!

Your children will not be bored at all! In fact you will hardly see them.

We are off on the 30th March to the superb barut Lara because Easter falls early this year!!

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
505 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Delphin Palace Hotel
Delphin Palace Hotel
1,789 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
4,189 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,084 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Sorry should have read High 20's some days

Poole, Dorset
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Thanks Toady , i have been reading your responses most of the day and was considering the Barut Lara after all you have said. We had booked for August with travel republic and saved £1100 against first choice and thompson, but just found i am expecting so had to bring it forward, No cocktails for me , damn !

Just waiting for them to get back to me to change date so your advice is really appreciated as i may not be able to get the Lara beach now and they may offer me another alternative.

Mentioned in this post
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
4,189 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
505 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,084 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Hi Capobride,

Sorry got your name wrong before!!

Congratulations !!

Well the Barut lara does loads of non alcohol choices of cocktails!! They have a cocktail bar outdoors during the day! The hotel has decent quality drinks which I know are not important to you in your condition but you partner may be interested!

When they offer you an alternative you can come back on here and ask about it before you decide!

The Barut Lara is my favourite hotel in Lara beach and a short transfer for you! We have it booked for Easter 2011 already!

There are some lovely hotels in Belek to because I know when I looked a lot of the hotels seem to have sold out! Easter is quite popular now!

While you are expecting the weather will be perfect for you in April !

Mentioned in this post
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
4,189 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
505 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Poole, Dorset
Level Contributor
78 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

Thanks again for all your help Toady,

6. Re: Weather In April Lara Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2010, 12:17