We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Oreo

Gloucester, England
Level Contributor
3 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Oreo

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? We are using it with Exodus and have only seen one review which was quite unfavourable.

Canterbury
Level Contributor
6 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Hotel Oreo

Kerry, having seen the warnings about the charges we took our own drinks and snacks in our cases (nicely chilled in the plane's hold!). Fellow travellers who had not done so also found the the prices to be steep (we flew out on 9/8 and returned 16/8) and several reported this to our excellent Exodus rep, Alex.

I imagine that the report above, plus Alex's comments may have prompted your enquiry and hopefully this will prompt the venue to maintain good pricing. I can't comment as to the actual prices charged due to our "picnic", but it is important not to arrive and leave on a bad note.

BTW, Bougainville provided EXCELLENT adventure excursions while we were there. The memories of the canyoning will stay with me for ever!

Canterbury
Level Contributor
6 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Hotel Oreo

...just a quick after-thought: the establishment used for the stop-over was actually the cafe next door to the Total Service Station, not the service station itself.

33. Re: Hotel Oreo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2011, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations