We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kas Cultural Festival 2010

windsor
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kas Cultural Festival 2010

Does anyone know if the events by the harbour are on again this year, and if so when? We'll be there at the end of June.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kas Cultural Festival 2010

Hi there

I popped into the tourist office and yes, the Lykya Festival is on 25th/26th and 27th June.

windsor
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kas Cultural Festival 2010

Excellent, thanks for the info. And what about the paving in the town square - has it been returned to its original state?

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kas Cultural Festival 2010

:-(

No and if I,m honest I don,t think it ever will. Empty promises.

Allegedly there is no money......I reckon the Belediye is hoping people have short memories.

Bedford
Level Contributor
79 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kas Cultural Festival 2010

Missed you in Kas this year (June 2010) - visited N. Cyprus, enjoyable but not as good -expect to be back in Kas in June 2011 .

Thos. Cook do not do hols to Kas it has to be Manos (part of Thos Cook)

Hope you are well and enjoyed your vacation.

We have lost your e.mail address but found you using our detective skills!!

Chris & Glenys of Bedford

5. Re: Kas Cultural Festival 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2011, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations