We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kas Questions

South Wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kas Questions

Hi

Just back from Kas (and missing it already). Will be posting a longer review in time but in the meantime feel free to ask if you have any questions and I'll try and answer them - stayed at the Hotel Club Phellos x

Merseyside
Level Contributor
29 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kas Questions

Hi Bobby

Back from Kas myself 2 weeks this coming week, and I miss it so much too. Been travelling Turkey for 8 years now, and no other place ever had that affect one me! lol

South Wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kas Questions

You're so right - it truly is a special place. Def will return (and soon I hope)

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kas Questions

Try Datca.. Same effect with Kas.. :-)

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kas Questions

Hi Bobby

Would you say Hotel Club Phellos was a good place to stay as my husband and i are staying there in September on a half board basis.

South Wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kas Questions

Hi

We stayed b&b which was fine. Enough choice and then an extras menu - such as omlettes, fried eggs which you paid for. Most people didn't seem to bother with the extras. Can't vouch for the evening meal at all.

The room we had in the hotel was small and quite basic but clean and the air con worked fine. The balcony was terrifyingly low and we didn't use it - but we tend not to spend too much time in the room/hotel. The rooms overlooking the pool seemed to have better, safer balconies - although the balconies were small.

The terrace where you have meals was lovely, as was the comfortable seating area above the pool area.

The pool area was also lovely, plenty of sun loungers and no music playing - so really relaxing. The pool was great, beautiful temperature.

All the hotel staff were really friendly and helpful.

Location of the hotel is good, up a little bit of a hill (but not as bad compared to some), literally 5 mins or so from shops, bars, sea.

All in all a positive experience.

Enjoy!!!

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kas Questions

Hi Bobby

Thank you for your comments on Hotel Phellos.We were in Kas seven years ago and stayed at theLinda Hotel (not Linda Beach) .Our room was not much bigger than a postage stamp so anything would be an improvement.I know you don`t spend much time in the room but it is nice to be able to move around when you are getting ready.We passed the Hotel Phellos every day so we know it is in a good position. I am sure we will have a lovely time as we loved Kas and judging by the comments it sounds like it has retained all it`s charm and has not changed very much.

Kent
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kas Questions

Hi everyone

We are in kas from this Sunday for two weeks

I agree Kas is very very special place but lets not tell too many people.

South Wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kas Questions

I agree - don't want the Brit pack there lol

9. Re: Kas Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2011, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations