Was thinking twice about writing this but know that if this had happened to me in the UK I would be on to Environmental health because it's downright dangerous.
My husband and I went here for a meal on a last night. It all started well. We asked if we could go to the upstairs terrace which was lovely, but a little dim.
The owner (I believe) recommended the lamb shank to my husband. I ordered Chicken Kiev.
When the meals arrived they looked lovely - beautifully presented. My husband's lamb shank tasted great. My chicken portion was huge the little that I ate from the outside of it tasted fine. However, when I opened it up to see what exactly it was stuffed with I was shocked to discover it was completely raw inside. As we all now raw/undercooked chicken can make you very ill and could even kill you.
We called the owner who looked shocked when we showed him the meal. He disappeared with my plate. We naturally did not want to remain in this restaurant so went to leave. On seeing the owner I said that to serve food in this way is downright dangerous. I received no apology for this, his only comment was "He (pointing at the chef) cannot cook very well" - you're telling me. He's the perfect person to employ if you want to poison your guests!!! This may have been a "one-off", I don't know, but if you choose to eat here good luck to you!!!