We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kas - a long time ago!

buxton
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
kas - a long time ago!

Does anyone rememer a guy called Braham he married a scottish girl called Christine they lived in Kas for a while and I lost contact with them - we kept in touch and then i moved a number of times and lost their address and have never found out since where they are living. They used to go in Mavi bar years ago and were friends with Gabbi - dont know what happened to her!!!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kas - a long time ago!

I think you mean Bayram and Christine.

They are now divorced and Christine is living back in Scotland.

Bayram is still around.

Gabbi was in Kaş recently for a holiday.

buxton
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kas - a long time ago!

Thats a shame thought everything was ok with them. Is Gaby sober yet ??

buxton
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kas - a long time ago!

wot happened to all the regularsfrom yearsago??? Margaret who wudnt open her purse Carol the nurse who had a thing with your joint owner Murat and Heather who was there regularly. And at Smileys the waiter who slept on the floor and the waiter who giggled a lot Tam somethind I take it they all left - nobody to support them??? its goo to find out what happened to everyone and what happened. Thought Bayram and Christine were ok - no age difference - thought they would be ok. usually its older attractive lady - got money young Turk needing money - but thought they were ok. Really liked Chrstine. Thats Turks for you !!!!!!!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kas - a long time ago!

Sorry but I don,t remember a Margaret. Carol still visits Kaş. I haven,t seen Heather in about 7 years.

The guy who used to sleep on the floor, is still in Kaş.

The waiter, Tam something, is probably my ex, Tamer but if you used to come to Dolphin you would have known that.

I obviously cannot comment on someone elses relationship.

buxton
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kas - a long time ago!

Sorry didnt know that. Went to Korsan restaurant asked about people in Kas they said you were not well I was really upset. We used to be friends. Heather

6. Re: kas - a long time ago!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 16:25
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations