We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lti xanthe to side town how far

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Lti xanthe to side town how far

Anyone stayed at the lti xanthe and how was it isomething there many bars and restaurants nearby thanks guys

4 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,256 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lti xanthe to side town how far

Your hotel is in Evrenski; about 15-20 mins bus ride away from the town centre of Side.

Dolmuş (minibuses) are plentiful. Just flag one down by the side of the main road.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lti xanthe to side town how far

Thank you very much is there any bars and restaurants in short walking distance

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lti xanthe to side town how far

Yes there are lots of bars and restaurants and shops nearby but for the best bargains, go to the Side Saturday market opposite the big mosque. It is open every Saturday from 9am to 3pm but do haggle haggle haggle to get the best prices.

The dolmus = bus goes from outside your hotel every 20 minutes into Old Town Side and you pay the driver 3 TL each way. The journey will take 15 minutes only. That will drop you at the Side Otogar = bus station. From there you must walk 5 to 10 minutes through lots and lots of Roman ruins to the Old Town Side where you will see an active amphitheatre, many shops, bars, restaurants, a pretty little harbour and Apollo Temple where Anthony and Cleopatra fell in love.

Our favourite bar is the last one along the harbour's edge to your left and just next to Apollo Temple. It is called Apollonik and looks like a Hansel and Gretal house with great views out to sea, across the harbour and the very best measures on drinks of anywhere I have been. They never hassle you there, unlike the other nearby restaurants who have guys standing outside trying to get customers in. Apollonik also play lovely classical music and none of that boom boom boom stuff. Last time I was there they had on Phantom Of The Opera.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lti xanthe to side town how far

Brilliant I can't wait now I'm more excited than the kids lol

Reply to: Lti xanthe to side town how far
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Side