We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camera

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
Camera

Hi all,

I have recently returned to the UK after a holiday in side. Unfortunately I left my camera behind which I am so lucky and happy was handed into the hotel.

The hotel are more than happy to pack it up for me and give it to a courier but I need to organise and pay before it can happen.

Please can anybody advise me on any courier who can help me.The hotel is on the promenade and I live just outside Manchester.

Thank you.

42 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
845 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Camera

The only courier I've ever used to deliver parcels outside of the UK is DHL. I hope you get it back safely.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
660 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Camera

Would hope someone could BRI g it back for you.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
3. Re: Camera

Agree with Scottie. Maybe someone from 1 of the sister hotels, who lives near you, would be ideal. Perhaps Barut nanagement could enquire.

ipswich
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Camera

Which hotel did you stay in? Maybe someone can bring it back and post it from the uk?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
5. Re: Camera

Barut Hemera

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Camera

Hi,

Yes we stayed in Barut Hemera, fabulous.i have already asked Thomas Cook if they can help but they declined.The hotel will give it to a courier.Unfortunatly I do not know anybody who is going to this hotel in the future.Really struggling to find a courier. Thanks for all your help

Chris

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
7. Re: Camera

That's why I suggested asking Barut management to help. They have the Arum, Acanthus Cennet, Andiz & Sorgun Sensatori. They will have clients travelling back to Manchester during the coming weeks. Maybe someone could bring the camera back & meet you in your home town. I definitely would do that for someone in my home town.

Edited: 06 June 2018, 16:28
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
8. Re: Camera

I mean they have all those hotels in addition to the Hemera. There must be some new Manchester people at the Hemera too.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
55 reviews
9. Re: Camera

I will put out a request to all people.

Please would anybody going to the barut herema or any of its sister hotels which are very close be willing to bring back my camera which I left behind. I can travel to Manchester airport to meet you and will give you a remittance for your inconvenience.Thank you.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
10. Re: Camera

I just msgd the Andiz manager. He advises you to contact the Hemera manager again. If you have no joy, then email the Andiz manager, Izzet Bekir, ibekir@baruthotels.com 🍀

Reply to: Camera
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted