We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalat to Phan Thiet

Francais in North...
8 posts
Save Topic
Dalat to Phan Thiet

We want to get from Dalat to Phan Thiet. Is there an airport in Phan Thiet? If not, what is the best way to get there?

Mentioned in this post
Phan Thiet
Phan Thiet
Binh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh city
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

There's only one way: by the car.No airport in Phan Thiet.I have just comeback from dalat-phanthiet trip by car.further infors contact me:hainam_nguyen84@yahoo.com

Mentioned in this post
Phan Thiet
Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

hi HCM89, i'm also doing this route in december, any more detail you can add would be appreciated eg is one day enough time or better to take 2 days? taxi bus? thanks

Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

There are plenty of tourist and local buses which do this route, or you can do it by motorbike. Not that far.

Ho Chi Minh city
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

By car it will be comfortable and convenient.It takes me nearly 3 hours to go to Phan Thiet.Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Phan Thiet
Phan Thiet
Hanoi
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

Hi there,

From Da Lat to Phan Thiet the best and cheapest is taking public bus. You can buy ticket upon you are in Da Lat, the bus station is very central located.

You should not rent a bike ( ofcourse) if you don't want to ride back to Da Lat to handle it back.

There is no airport in Phan Thiet.

Mentioned in this post
Phan Thiet
Phan Thiet
Da Lat
Da Lat
Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
202 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

i saw on phattireventures.com that you can take a bike ride - its mostly downhill and a fun ride. i'm thinking of doing it. just an option~

7. Re: Dalat to Phan Thiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 15:17