We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ASEZA free visa to Jordan

Hungary
3 posts
Save Topic
ASEZA free visa to Jordan

Hi,

Let me know ASEZA visa is working nowaday too. Last year it was working.

I have read about ASEZA visa ''Arrivals at Aqaba, either through the port, the airport or at the crossing from Israel or Saudi Arabia, are granted a free visa to Jordan. There is no obligation associated with this visa, provided that they leave the country from the same border and within 1 month of arrival, and that they do not need to renew their visa.

Those holding an ASEZ visa and wishing to stay longer than 1 month must extend it at the ASEZA office in Aqaba and not with their local police station as holders of a normal visa would.

Exit service fee applies for land and sea border points. 8.00 JD per passenger and 5.00 JD per vehicle.''

We would like to travel Jordan through Aqaba ferry port border from Egypt, and back there on same border.

May i get offical information about it? or Where can i find official information about it?

Thank you so much! :-)

Mentioned in this post
Aqaba
Aqaba
Al Aqabah Governorate, Jordan
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
6-Night Best of Jordan Tour from...
27 Reviews
from US$781.25*
4-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Aqaba...
7 Reviews
from US$481.25*
Private Tour: Petra Day Trip from...
4 Reviews
from US$206.25*
Free Cancellation
1. Re: ASEZA free visa to Jordan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2018, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Aqaba