We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takamatsu Guest house and apartments

2 posts
Save Topic
Takamatsu Guest house and apartments

I'm a french student and I will go to Takamatsu from December to May and I would like to rent a room in a Guest house or to share an apartment with other students.

If someone can help me by giving me a link of a web site or by sending me an email.... :)

Thank you ;)

Je suis un étudiant français, je vais aller à Takamatsu de Décembre à Mai et je souhaiterais louer une chambre dans une "guest house" ou partager un appartement avec d'autres étudiants.

Si quelqu'un peut m'aider en me donnant un lien vers un site web ou bien en m'envoyant un email .... :)

Merci à tous :)

Ritsurin Garden
Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Scenic Walking Areas
Takamatsu-Kotohira Electric Railroad
Mass Transportation Systems, Tramways
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Takamatsu Guest house and apartments

Je vais aller a Japon les mois de Janvier jusqu'a Avril, je n'ai pas encore en un place a rester. est-ce que tu veux louer qqchose ensemble?

2. Re: Takamatsu Guest house and apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Takamatsu
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now