We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sendai in August

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
95 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Sendai in August

Hi,

WHat will be the weather be like in Sendai during August?

How's the situation in Sendai now? radiation level? aftershocks?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tohoku, Hokkaido
Level Contributor
7,320 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sendai in August

Sendai weather during August last year:

…yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/past/4/3410.html…

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sendai in August

I posted the radiation level infos somewhere including Sendai. You can check it by google and reading the official info in English. In short, safe.

Aftershocks (What aftershocks?). Please go there if you feel like visiting. A few tremors won't even wake you up in the middle of the night.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sendai in August

Just returned from visit to family in Tohoku, I flew into Sendai, one night stay on return journey to Tokyo. We traveled a lot in the region, beautiful place, lovely people and I look forward to going back soon.

4. Re: Sendai in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2015, 20:16