We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Going to Sing on dec with kids and planning to go Legoland and Hello Kitty town from Sing.. Since we wont be able to finish legoland and HK twn in one day, it will probably be better if we stay a night or 2 in a hotel in Johor. Can you recommend a hotel for us? Thanks!

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Just check the hotel in Johor Bahru in here, a lot of review there.

At this moment not much choice hotel near that area, but you still can stay JB City area and take the transport to both theme parks.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Whatis yr budget? 5star or what?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Somebody suggested thistle hotel, is that in the city centre?

How bout paragon??? If between the two, which one is more favorable if with kids??? Or is there a better hotel than these 2? Thanks

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Thistle is not good, although in the city it is isolated from any malls or shops, restos.

Puteri Pacific Hotel location is better in city center with better rates. Easy to move around. My second home in JB, always stay here. In fact, I just booked a room for nx week. Myr 190 with breakfast.

Paragon - in middle of residential area , abit out of city center

Edited: 04 September 2012, 19:16
Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Hello Mr Awang,

Do you recomm. Puteri Pacific Hotel? Near Hello Kitty Town right?

My last visit to JB was 15yrs ago after our lousy Chariot car went missing....

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

What can you say about Hotel Sentral?? which is better between Sentral and Puteri pacific hotel if with kids for 3d2n?

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Currently Puteri Pacific is undergoing renovation. It is noisy bet 9am - 7pm. I am staying in PP at the moment. Since i am out during the day, the noise does not affect me. I would advise you to look for another hotel if you will be in the hotel during the day.

Of course if no reno ongoing, PP is the best hotel in JB. At present, I would recommend Mutiara Hotel.

Edited: 12 September 2012, 13:56
Singapore
Level Contributor
231 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

I read that Hello kitty town covers 3 floors below the new Novotel Hotel Johore. There are also shopping below the Novotel hotel. So far there's no information on the new Novotel yet.

Perhaps you want to email to Novotel Hotel to check when their new Novotel Johor be open.

It will be more convenenient for you to stay there if it is open in Dec. Moreover Legoland is 10 mins drive from the Hello Kitty Town.

Singapore
Level Contributor
231 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Sorry i have made a mistake.

Should be TRADERS HOTEL not Novotel Hotel.

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Legoland & Hello Kitty Town

Is it true that Hello Kitty Town will be opening on Oct 26? We will be in SG around that time. From SG how can we go to Hello Kitty Town by bus?