We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello Kitty Town experience

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Topic
Hello Kitty Town experience

Can anyone start their experience visiting Hello Kitty Town??

My family planning to visit Legoland in May, not sure whether to include Hello Kitty Town as well.

manila
Level Contributor
177 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello Kitty Town experience

If you have been to Hello kitty town in Tama, Japan, you will feel shortchange. Hello Kitty Land Malaysia is only on one floor with perhaps floor area of about 1500 square meters thereabouts. Kids below 10 would love it especially the younger ones. Cuteness all around, only one ride in HKT, the Teacup ride. One more adventure is the Black Wonder detective style mystery solving activity. You have nail salon, cookie making center and necklace center where you choose a pendant charm to put on a necklace. And a 10 minute singing stage show. Best of all why I like HKT better than Legoland. It is air conditioned, the heat over in Legoland make an otherwise interesting park unbearable, headache inducing hot. If you like to while the day away without exerting too much energy , HKT is a Good option. I just visited it last March. Lots of picture taking opportunities though. Shopwise hmmmm , I like the items seen in Sanrio shops in department stores, equally expensive but more unique in style and looks , does not look like Sanrio stuff we see in night markets........just a word of caution, you can spend 10 minutes in the nail salon, duhhh, nail art can not be done in 10 minutes : ). Other attractions , after getting a stamp in your card, some minders of each activity said we can not repeat...... I say maybe HKT should relax this rule because after paying a not so cheap ticket, you would like to maximize the picture moments, hard to do when there is a crowd, so we like to go back in to take better shots when the crowd thins....

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello Kitty Town experience

Thanks dancingfeet for sharing... Will take note of it when planning the trip.

manila
Level Contributor
177 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello Kitty Town experience

Your welcome. By the way, if your kids like to tinker with robots, when you visit Legoland, please first pre-register first for a slot at the Lego Mindstorm Robotics center before exploring the park. ( pre set time slot to avoid wasting time queuing up fr it ) My kids enjoyed it immensely , dressing up in lab gowns , going to and fro from computer to robots, so on and so forth adjusting, readjusting robot movements, it was an interesting experience for them. Happy travels always.

4. Re: Hello Kitty Town experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Johor Bahru