We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days and 3 nights Trip at Langkawi

Wuhan, China
5 posts
Save Topic
4 days and 3 nights Trip at Langkawi

I am Planning a trip to langkawi for 4 days and and 3 nights in september. I am with my wife. Our flight will reach Langawi at 11 am in the morning. I need Following Suggestion:

1- Is it wise to rent a car/Scooter (I prefer scooter) or its better to use taxi services? I have Pakistani Driving Licences.

2- I am looking for budget hotel room, preferably on the beech location. Kindly suggest

3- What activities should we do there in 4 days and 3 nights? Please mention required time and cost for each activity.

Regards

MR

2 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
11,814 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days and 3 nights Trip at Langkawi

Hi

There are lots of budget places to stay. Look at Malibest, AB Motel, The Cabin, Tubotel or the rooms at Yellow Cafe.

You can easily rent a scooter in Pantai Cenang, which is the main tourist area on the island.

As for what you should do, well that is entirely up to you and what you like to do. Perhaps you should do some research about where you are going and see what is on offer.

Come back for more information when you have a better plan.

Mentioned in this post
Malibest Resort
Malibest Resort
931 Reviews
Langkawi, Malaysia
AB Motel
AB Motel
415 Reviews
Langkawi, Malaysia
The Cabin Langkawi
The Cabin Langkawi
163 Reviews
Langkawi, Malaysia
Tubotel
Tubotel
316 Reviews
Langkawi, Malaysia
Yellow Cafe
Yellow Cafe
1,179 Reviews
Langkawi, Malaysia
Pantai Cenang
Pantai Cenang
Langkawi, Malaysia
Wuhan, China
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days and 3 nights Trip at Langkawi

Thank you steady for your response. I am looking for quite, peace full and good places for to family to visit in Langkawi ..

Mentioned in this post
Langkawi
Langkawi
Langkawi District, Malaysia
Reply to: 4 days and 3 nights Trip at Langkawi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted