We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

langkawi accomadation

Southport
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
langkawi accomadation

is there budget accomadation available on langkawi?around 10 US dollars a night?is it wise to book ahead for hostels around mid feb 2009?

Hostels in Langkawi
Soluna Guest House
Soluna Guest House
#4 of 180 Speciality lodging in Langkawi
Langkawi Dormitorio
Langkawi Dormitorio
#2 of 49 Speciality lodging in Pantai Cenang
Melati's VIP Female Dorm
Melati's VIP Female Dorm
#3 of 49 Speciality lodging in Pantai Cenang
Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: langkawi accomadation

Hi again,

Saw your review! But it would still be nice to hear your in-sight of 3 weeks holiday here...

“One of the Best Place to Stay”

Pondok Keladi

CookKent

Kent

May 29, 2007

The Guesthouse is located off the main road. Beautiful surroundings, overlooking the rice field. The owner, Dee is simply dee-lightful. He treated not only us, but his other guests with an excellent hospitality. The rooms are comfortable and cosy. And the gardens too are well-maintained. Lovely. We would definitely come back and recommend this best-kept secret to anyone...

* This TripAdvisor Member:

o Liked — Its quiet ambiance and surroundings coupled with a great host

o Disliked — none

delhi
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: langkawi accomadation

Dear Baskie

I am planning to travel to langkawi 21-23rd Dec. Planning to stay in Pantai Cenang. Looking for budget acco . I have seen the list mentioned by you. I would prefer to land at the beach and then pick a place to stay. Can you tell me whether the budget accommodation that you have mentioned - will be easily available or do i need to book in advance?

Also which of these acco have rooms right on the beach/facing the beach. Lastly - water sports facilities are available nearby right?

Thanks.

Dimple

Mentioned in this post
Pantai Cenang
Pantai Cenang
Langkawi, Malaysia
hong kong
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: langkawi accomadation

Can't seem to get the contact no for Pondok Keladi. Can anyone help? TQ.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: langkawi accomadation

Dee (Owner)

Phone: 012-5369216 (mob)

Fax: 04-9551648 (landline)

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,372 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: langkawi accomadation

Dear Baskie,

I have tried both numbers several times but nobody answered. Do you have some other numbers?

Eva

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: langkawi accomadation

Sorry! I have been having this number for long. I guess Dee had changed the numbers. I'll get the new number and post it later, later...

London, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: langkawi accomadation

You can make contact with Pondok-Keladi by typing Travel library Pondok-Keladi into Google.

18. Re: langkawi accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 10:17