We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants tat acept credit cards in lgkwi

gensan
6 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants tat acept credit cards in lgkwi

Hi all

I m stuck in an awkwrd situation

Lost my atm card

Reachin lgkwi today

I have some cash but i think i ll have to have most of my meals in resturants tat accept credit cards

Can someone plz give list of such places in pantai cenang area

Plllzzzzzz

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants tat acept credit cards in lgkwi

Hi there,

You are safe! Do not worry! Most big restaurants do. Orchid Ria, Rasa, Kampung Siam, Papadam Ria, Cafe D'Padi, Putu Mayo, Red Tomato, TJ's, Viva Italia, Casablanca, Bistro Beach Garden, Champor Campor and many many more

P.Tengah: Unkaizan, Sun Village, Sun Cafe, Cactus, May Hiang, Tulsi Garden, Tang Lung, Kung Fu, Sunday Bistro and a lot's more...

Take it easy... You only lost your ATM, I lost my passport la...

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,093 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants tat acept credit cards in lgkwi

Dear Bee,

some credit cards requier a pin number. I had a problem that my credit card was not accepted in Bali. I would check that with the restaurant on arrival. Let them make a test charge for one ringgit. You will be more relaxed

For the worst case let someone from home send you money via Western Union. Hope this problem will not spoil your holiday!

Eva

3. Re: Restaurants tat acept credit cards in lgkwi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 00:21
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi