We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

Melbourne
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

Hi

I've booked flights with air asia to and from singapore to Sabah. Is air Asia reliable on this route. As there only one flight to and from each day

Thanks

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

Hi Kezzapie,

So far there is no known problems flying with AirAsia from Sg-KK, or vice versa.

Yes, there is only 1 flight a day, AK 6274, Departure: 1735 (SIN), Arrival: 1955 (BKI).

Nickie

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
299 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

I've flown the route several times before and only once had a problem when my flight was severely delayed, but that was only once and can happen to any airline really.

I find AirAsia, on average, quite reliable, but maybe I'm just a lucky traveler. There is only 1 flight per day on the route.

Alternatives include JetStar Asia (also only 1 flight per day and not every day of the week), Silk Air (but not low cost), which code shares with Malaysia Airlines.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

Thank You for your reply's feel a lot better now about booking theses flights.

I'm looking forward to my holiday

4. Re: Air asia from Singapore to Sabah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Kota Kinabalu
Recent Conversations