We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Villa

Shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Water Villa

IM looking to book either March, or late 2013. I currently have prices based on 14 nights All inclusive Beach Villa for 2 Adults at around £4500 for march how much extra would the island charge to upgrade to water villa do you think for all 14 nights?

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Villa

You have posted in the Raa atoll section so I am guessing you mean Meedhupparu? If so, Froggy may know as she has stayed between the main beach villas and the water villas. I believe they are actually treated as two separate resorts though so I can't imagine it would be cheap but you also have to consider availability if waiting to arrival to upgrade.

Shropshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Villa

After further research im afraid it looks like your right,

for Adaaran 'Select' Meedhupparu for 2x14 days All inclusive cost comes to £4200

for Adaaran 'Prestige' Water Villas Meedhupparu for 2x14 days All inclusive cost comes in at £9200..

I cant see myself parting with £5k more just to stop in a water villa, think i will have to review my island choice, as i would like the experience. (ill update my other thread please can this one be closed - if you have a response to this thread, ill be over on my other thread in the more general maldvies forum... the thread title is "Same old question"...

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Villa

Yes, those prices sound about right for that time of year,the wvs are very good but you can probably get the same for less money. Maybe try athuruga.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Villa

Hi Mullit

You could always book exactly what you want before you leave the UK and aim for a split room stay - maybe 7+7 or 10+4 to bring things closer to your budget. Any special Free Nights or Discounts will still be applied.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

Royal Tunbridge...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water Villa

I've just booked with let's go to 10 nights in June all inc. water villa 5600.00 so if u shop around ,there are some good deals.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water Villa

Prices from march to June will vary greatly, march is dry season, June rainy ( which does not mean you will be rained out, just more chance of rain) so prices in June are much lower than march.

7. Re: Water Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations