We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

Hi all globetrekkers,

I'm looking at these 2 meal plans under the Adaaran Prestige Water Villas. Which is better? Has anyone took any of these 2 plans? I need more details and help from you guys. Cause it seems that based on the details in the Plans, the AIP has more things to munch about and in between main meals, they have snacks but the AIPGP has only snacks which starts at 1700hrs. The other difference is the Mini Bar that AIPGP offered which AIP doesn't have. This is only based on what is posted on the website. So I do hope that you guys who have already experienced in their Plans to share your valuable knowledge with me so that I can make an informed decisions. Thank you.

Dive Club Furaveri
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

Thank you all for the replies. It's very informative and helpful.

Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

Rest assured, I'll not be asking questions ever again for the 'picky' response that was given. Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

Wow, how rude. I have only just seen this,

My understanding was you could only have the gold at the water villas, and the normal ai at the rest of the resort ie meed. We were not given the option and were gold ai in the water villas and normal ai on meed. I think room only, bed and breakfast, half board, full board is probably an option though. Best to ask them, just send them an email, they usually respond within the day. The gold ai is fantastic.

Ps the polite way to deal with nil response, is simply to post " bump" in reponse to your thread, it puts it back at the top so someone who may have missed it before can spot it and respond. The reason no one would have answered is quite simply no one had the answer who read it. It happens, it's a discussion forum not an advisory board.

4. Re: All Inclusive Plan Vs All Inclusive Plan Gold Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Raa Atoll
Recent Conversations