We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations on the amazon

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations on the amazon

Hi fellow travelers! We are concluding our trip to Peru in September with two nights on the Amazon. I am trying to decide between Inkaterra Haciende Concepcion and Posadea Amazones. Can anyone help me compare the two. Not sure if this is accurate but I am thinking the following.

Inkaterra-closer, cabanas an option, slightly less expensive

Posadas-further in and maybe more to see, better guides?

Would love to hear from anyone has been to either place. Thank you. Karen

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,810 posts
539 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations on the amazon

Inkaterra is the best by far

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations on the amazon

Thanks so much for responding. I was leaning that way. Do you. I d telling me why you prefer Inkaterra?

Cusco, Peru
Level Contributor
733 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations on the amazon

I prefer the quality of the forest around Posada Amazonas in terms of wildlife viewing, but the accommodations at the Inkaterra lodges are very appealing.

Mentioned in this post
Posada Amazonas
Posada Amazonas
961 Reviews
Tambopata National Reserve, Peru
4. Re: Accommodations on the amazon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2017, 13:17