We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap transient room (baguio)

philippines,manila
5 posts
Save Topic
cheap transient room (baguio)

hello po...

naghahanap ko kasi ako ng cheap na room sa baguio, my budget is 400-500 a day. possible po ba? saan kaya ako pwedeng makahanap ng cheap transient na room? anyone na may alam please inform me... then, paano ko makokontak yung tao? i do really need your answer ryt now please, sa friday na kasi ako aalis e... thanks po ng madami...

Pampanga
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

hi...

try mo blue mountain hotel, about 5 mins away from Baguio proper. rate of 300ph overnight (check-in time 1:00pm/check-out time 12noon.

the room has:

1. hot/cold shower

2. cable tv

3. beds

4. with terrace overlooking baguio mountains

here's the number: 09175072030

Manila
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

try at Bguio State U

Philippines
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

this blue mountain hotel-do you have the room for yourself or do you share it with others? it's kind of cheap for just one person at 300 pesos per night. i expect it's a minimum of 2 persons (or you pay for 2) in a room.

what's the downside for the very good rate, aside from the hotel not being in the city proper? does the hotel share the building with other establishments?

thanks.

philippines,manila
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

anong place ang magagandang puntahan sa baguio? yung hot spring ba maganda? how much kaya? and gaano kalayo yun sa sm baguio? ilang hours ang byahe? please tell me naman po kasi tomorrow pupunta na ako e.... SALAMAT PO...

Baguio
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

Mga 30 minutes ang asin hot spring to SM problema ginagawa yung tulay so pwede ka transfer to the other side of the bridge

Texas
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

I have a cousin in Baguio that do transient/short-term room rentals. They have several units beside their residence, fully furnished and with towering water tank to boot (this is important, as Baguio City is known for having no water or low water pressure). To make a reservation, you can call them (Cris or Fely Bartolo) at (074) 444-67-64 or (074) 442-31-36. 'Sorry, I can't tell you how much they are renting each unit for now. The last time I was there was in 2003. Please tell them that Rey Santos gave you the information about their place.

I am planning to visit them too but I'm not sure of my schedule within the Philippines yet.

Have an enjoyable trip.

Rey Santos

College Station, Texas

Texas
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

I forgot to mention that their residence/rental units are located close to the Botanical Garden and St. Joseph Church at #41 Morning Glory Street.

Rey

Manila
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

try Baguio state U, i think it will only cost u 200/pax

or Teacher's CAmp... hehe... saya dun!

Rizal
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

please help me... me ang my team mates would like to have our team building in baguio city this coming september. wer looking for a place which is less expensive and near the city. we need a fully furnished house with strong water. we are about 10-15 persons. pls txt me (09159352939-Ronan) if u have any idea of what im referring too. thanks!

manila
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: cheap transient room (baguio)

i am also interested in whoever know a place to stay for 10-15 person, maybe a house or apartment, a transient house that is cheap in price, where staying for 3 days and 2 nights, or maybe just for 2 days and 2 nights, because we might be arriving saturday night.

if possible the price will not exceed for 4000. thanks