We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manila
Level Contributor
177 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi! I will be traveling to Guangzhou this March. My main purpose is to visit the largest and biggest furniture display in Shunde district, Foshan City in Guangzhou. I have a few questions to ask:

1. From the Baiyun International Airport, how do I get to Shunde via bus or train? How long is the travel time?

2. Are there any good hotel that is walking distance to the Shunde district

Thanks!

Guangzhou, China
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

you can get there by airport express Shunde Line . it will cost you 55 RMB and about 90 minutes .

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
380 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi there.

There's no train services going to Foshan from Guangzhou airport. You can take the airport bus to go to Shunde. Check out the services timetable here: http://www.kgkx.com/en/ShowInfo.asp?ID=9

Hope this helps.

manila
Level Contributor
177 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Thank you for the transportation information!

My next concern is hotel. Can someone please recommend good hotels in the vicinity of the area where the furnitures are?

Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
341 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi all

I am also going to Guangzhou in mid/end March. Noted that there are direct buses from the GZ Railwau station to Shunde. How long is the journey?

Does the shops/companies at Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center sell individual furnitures to walk-in customers? Or do they just do solely wholesale?

Guangzhou, China
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hotel Fortuna - Foshan(good hotel) ,Empire Hotel - Foshan ,Huaxia New Zhongyuan Hotel - Foshan they are not far from the furnitures area.

Pingqian Premier Hotel - Foshan ,Ramada Plaza Shunde - Foshan,Crowne Plaza Hotel Foshan - Foshan Better hotels but a bit far from the Funitures Area .

Foshan, China
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi

Welcome to shunde.

Visit the largest and biggest furniture display ,you should be come to lecong town in shunde,

1.you can take a taxi from guangzhou baiyun airport to lecong shunde,or take a bus to chancheng district,and take a taxi to lecong.

2.you can stay in lecong Hotel Fortuna,it is 5 five start hotel in lecong,also stay in empire hotel,it is 3 stat hotel in lecong.both of them are good hotel ,and very near the furniture market.

I can provide services as Interpreter, Market guide, car service, follow orders, Loading consolidation container, customs clearance, shipping, etc.

help you purchasing furniture from here for your business or your use.

best regards,

ivysky

ivyskychina@gmail.com

Foshan, China
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Does the shops/companies at Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center sell individual furnitures to walk-in customers? Or do they just do solely wholesale?

The shops/companies at lecong international furniture exhibition center,The markets accept wholesale or retail sale,no matter you are doing business or buy these products for your own use, Foshan city is the best choice.

I am Foshan local people, I am familiar with Foshan city, and I am experienced and professional in sourcing all these kinds of products, and I can handle all the process of shipment.

If you need more details or help from me, please feel free to contact me. I am always pleased to answer your questions.

My MSN is ivyskychina@hotmail.com and email is ivyskychina@gmail.com

HK
Level Contributor
28 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi. we are planning on going to Shunde this month to look at the furniture.

Cute Kalia, how did you trip go? Where did you stay?

Shah Alam, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

Hi I just wan to know from Guangzhou Baiyun take Taxi to Shunde Daliang as how much ? thanks

fo shan
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangzhou

This two area is big, not know where you get on and where you off, estimated price 150RMB to 200RMB, 1 and a half hour. If you want to use car, maybe i can do the favor. leaderdoor@yahoo.com