We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
115 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Hi All

I'm currently in Guangzhou for a couple of days (staying in Crowne Plaza City Centre)

I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops nearby, or within taxi distance to purchase E-Cigarettes, E-liquids and accessories.

Whilst these items all are made in China, having had a walk around and asked a few people it seems that it's rather tricky to find (perhaps people love regular cigarettes too much). Most shops seem to be online which isn't an option for me here.

Has anyone come across such physical shops, or even in a mall? Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Many thanks

M.E.

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Hi M.E,

I was going to ask the same question, because im planning to go to guangzhou this october.

Or perhaps you have some information for a place or area that i could go since you are already been there?

I really looking forward for your advise, thank you in advance..

Regards,

Wiwid

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

People usually buy online.

Check the big pharmacy stores like JianMin 健民 and CaiZhiLin 采芝林 in Beijing Road. They may have.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Thank you for the respond Modoki,

Yes i can see that in online there are many E-cig/vape/vapor/mods seller came from senzhen and guangzhou,

im planning to buy wholesale and hoping for a good deal of price , therefore i need to check the quality of the goods wich i can not do at the online store.

Again, thanks Modoki..

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
115 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Hi There

Thank you for your message.

What happened was that one of my clients who was Chinese, looked for the distributor of Ego (a famous brand sold worldwide). He found one locally from their website in Chinese and he drove me there and we purchased a few.

Your best bet is to search online in Chinese and find an official distributor from the manufacturer.

Hope this helps.

Incidentally in Guangzhou and also in Shenzhen last year a few months back it was very very difficult to find any sellers in shops. It isn't popular (only for export) and if you do find any likely it won't be a decent make. I suggest finding a supplier from someone like Ego and asking a chinese person to assist.

3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

Hi M.E..

I see.. Too bad i won't find physic store there..

Ok i will try to find and contact the distributor/agent through the web..

Big thank you for sharing the information and suggestion.

Best regards,

Wiwid

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
12,326 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

One place maybe in Onelink Center, I think I've seen the stores in this wholesale building, a logical place, but frankly I did not pay attention to these sort of things.

7. Re: Any shop to physically buy electronic Cigarettes/equipment??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2015, 12:16