We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

Australia
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

Plan to spend a full day in Disney, try and catch last bus to Hangzhou, overnight in a hotel nearby, recommendation needed and then busy to Huangshan the next day.

Is there a bus from Disney to Hangzhou direct? Where can I book that?

Which hotel should I stay overnight in Hangzhou?

Where can I get a bus ticket to Huangshan beforehand? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Huangshan
Huangshan
Anhui, China
6 replies to this topic
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,095 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

I don't think there is a Disney to Hangzhou direct bus. But there is express bus service from the Resorts Zone to Pudong Airport, Hongqiao Airport/Railport, Shanghai Main Railway Station, and Shanghai South Railway station. Try contacting Disney on their website to find out late afternoon/early evening schedules. The fastest way to Hangzhou would be bus to Hongqiao Rail Station then fast G train to Hangzhou. Another option would be bus or taxi to Pudong Airport then catch the regular Airport Shuttle bus to Hangzhou. The last four buses are at 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00. Finally, if you leave Disney early enough to get to Hongqiao Rail Station, there is a G train going to Huangshan departing 18:07 arriving 22:13. You could then spend the night in Huangshan (either Tunxi city or Tangkou) and avoid having to stay in and bus from Hangzhou the next morning.

Edited: 13 June 2017, 10:06
Mentioned in this post
Hongqiao Airport
Hongqiao Airport
Shanghai, China
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Huangshan
Huangshan
Anhui, China
Australia
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

Thanks for the info. I read somewhere on the net there was a 2200 direct bus from Disney to Hangzhou but no other new info. We would like to stay for the fireworks w means finishing about 2000 or 2100. After traveling about in China I've realised that the high speed train may not be the best way to get to a place esp if they're not very far from the big city e.g. To Suzhou from Shanghai, it takes only 35 mins but getting to Hongqiao station was about 25-30 mins, it therefore maybe easier by bus. Still doing my homework by experience, hopefully can assist others on TA.

Maybe I could stay one night near the bus or railway station in Shanghai.

Mentioned in this post
Suzhou
Suzhou
Jiangsu, China
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
44,028 posts
825 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

If you are going to Huangshan, why detour to Hangzhou? there are high-speed train to Huangshan from Shanghai

Mentioned in this post
Huangshan
Huangshan
Anhui, China
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,783 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

I cant see there are direct transit buses from Disney to Hangzhou. If you are finishing late at Disney it would be better to stay in Shanghai overnight.

Sounds like you were visiting Hangzhou as a via to Huangshan by bus ? If so it would be much easier to cut out Hangzhou.

Get the morning G train from Hongqiao station and go direct to Huangshan North station. Its more time efficient too.

Annie

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Huangshan
Huangshan
Anhui, China
China
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

you may first come to Hongqiao Railport, then take the G-train to East Hangzhou .it will cost you only 1 hour. And there also is the G train from East Hangzhou to North Huangshan so it will be very convenient to get a room near East Hangzhou station.

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Huangshan
Huangshan
Anhui, China
Australia
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help

Any suggestion of a hotel which is convenient to Hongqiao station in the morning? Near it or right next to a metro going to it?

How about a hotel near East Hangzhou sation? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Reply to: Disney to Hangzhou to Huangshan- help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted