We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
13,390 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?

Which hotels are in or near Hangzhou airport? For overnight stay.

We are now in Osaka airport in the middle of a typhoon, Air China flights canceled due to typhoon, switched to ANA to Hangzhou, which is delayed 8 hours, we will miss connecting flight to Guangzhou tonight.

Need to spend one night in Hangzhou for next day Air China fought HGH to CAN at noon.

No tour needed, been there many times, just need to rest. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou Airport
Hangzhou Airport
Hangzhou, China
Osaka
Osaka
Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Guangdong, China
3 replies to this topic
Kunming, China
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?

机场大酒店 0571-82192530;萧山国际机场浙旅大酒店0571-86610999;锦江之星(萧山国际机场店)0571-82256777。 these 3 hotel are not bad, others I m afraid have no qualification of foreingers.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
13,390 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?

Ended up staying at Jinjiang hotel near airport, but pleasantly surprised. Free shuttle bus, 7 minutes from airport. 249 RMB or $37. Online is $20-$25, but by the time we landed in Hangzhou not able to book online.

Room is large, relatively clean, shower hot and powerful, 18 RMB $3 Chines breakfast is good, haven't had that for many years. All staff are polite and friendly.

Nothing nearby, in an area with a dozen or more airport hotels on the same road side by side. Reminded me of Hampton Inn type of American economy airport hotels, also with constantly roar of airplanes overhead.

Great value, pleasantly surprised.

There is one hotel inside airport, right at int'l arrival exit. Sunshine hotel. 488 RMB. We visited the room, dark, damp, strong smell of smoking, unpleasant or scary.

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou
Hangzhou
Zhejiang, China
Istanbul
Level Contributor
639 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?

I am interested in yoir suggestion to stay at Jinjiang Hotel near HGH.You state that is near Airport and provides free airport transfers. In researching this facility, I haven't been able to locate the correct hotel. Might you have hotel address or any other means to locate the correct facility. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hangzhou Airport
Hangzhou Airport
Hangzhou, China
Reply to: Which hotel at Hangzhou airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted