We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best rooms at Club Faru

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best rooms at Club Faru

Hi

My husband and I are off to Club Faru on Christmas Day. I plan to e-mail them requesting a ground floor room (I know it's no guarantee but reckoned it might be worth a try). I wondered if anybody could let me know what room number they stayed in and what they thought was the "best" side of the island for sunbathing and snorkling.

Many thanks in advance

Flecky x

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best rooms at Club Faru

Hi, we went last Dec and were on ground floor, l think 114 or 115. I really liked this side as all you could see was the ocean from our room. It was also on the other side from restaurants and bars so always nice and quiet.

Im not a big snorkeller however so cant really help you with that.

But we did have a brilliant holiday. Its not a 5* but we could not find fault with it at all. We ate lots, drunk lots and had a wonderful time. We are now booking Fihalhohi, the sister island for Feb 2009.

Grimsby, England
Level Contributor
274 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best rooms at Club Faru

Hi, we came back from faru a couple of weeks ago. We stayed in rooms 149 and 150 which were upstairs rooms, the ones below were from 145. This was the last block on the quietest side, lovely view and was near to a small jetty where there were loads of fish. We had the sunrise on this side which was lovely if you are early risers like us. I requested these rooms about a month before we arrived. They e-mailed back straight away and said they would do their best but could not guarante due to high occupancy. This for us was definetely the best side and only took around 30 seconds to walk to the other side to the restaurant, bar and pool.

Whichever side you are on there isn't a lot going on at night so I would imagine it is quiet wherever you are. Have a great time.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best rooms at Club Faru

Thanks both for your replies.

I like the sound of the side of the island where the sun rises....

I'm going to drop them an e-mail.

Thanks again

Flecky

4. Re: Best rooms at Club Faru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:15