We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

Is anyone aware of luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

Somebody seemed to suggest so on the forum recently, but I can't find any other evidence that?

6 replies to this topic
puerto princesa
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

There is no luggage storage at T1 except for this but i know nothing about (. Terminal 1 has Interline Baggage Room. This is exclusive for passengers arriving in Terminal 1. It is located at the right side of the arrival area near the carrousel before customs and near the bathrooms. The telephone number is +632-877-11-09 local 3633. Terminal ...).

I have stored luggage at T3 and found it very convenient

http://www.protectabag.com.ph/luggage-more

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,499 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

At Terminal 1, Once you leave the terminal on arrival, you can't get back in without a ticket. So, i am not seeing the relevance of luggage storage. Unless you will just be in transit, in which case you would make sure your luggage is checked through before you leave the terminal.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

What about if you arrive at terminal 4, 9 hours before you flight from terminal 1? As that will be my problem.

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
11,499 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

Ask your airline what is the earliest time you can check in at terminal 1.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

Hi Craig, OP here - For a few hours I can recommend The Wings Transit Lounge at Terminal 3.

You can catch an airport bus there for free - you may need to explain why you are going there(instead of 1) - they shouldn't mind - they are just looking to get you on the right bus

I was searching similarly to yourself recently and found it to be just what we needed - safe , clean, quiet, showers were kept clean, staff on had at all times, very friendly. A decent option to hole up for a few hours.

Nearby to many food courts too and you can lock your bags safely away there too (behind reception)

Mary Grace Cafe is a good place to eat nearby

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?

then get a taxi to a branch of www.hotelsogo.com, the closest are pasay rotunda or harrison edsa about 150 in a taxi. check your e mails and internet if you have to wait for a room and grab some food in the lobby. 6 hours will cost around 600 pesos.

If you are feeling energetic dump your bags and get a taxi/jeepney to Mall Of Asia or rest before your flight.

Leave 2 hours before your flight assuming you have checked in online, its about 15 minutes to T1 but if in the rush hour give yourself more time.

The GRAB app helps as you can sit in the lobby till you see your taxi arriving on the map.

Edited: 06 March 2018, 19:26
Reply to: luggage storage now at Terminal 1?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted