We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

Toronto
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

We need help. If you know please walk me through. We will be arriving in Terminal 1 by Korean Airlines midnight in July/2016. We have 4 hours window to connect our flight via Cebu Pacific in Terminal 3 at 4 AM. We want to take the free shuttle bus service. Can someone please walk me through from the beginning when we pick up our baggages and how to proceed to the shuttle bus waiting area in Terminal 1? . We will not take a taxi. Thank you very much for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
74 replies to this topic
Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,657 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

It would be inconvenient to wait at T1 and non-passengers are not allowed to take the transit shuttle. Just tell your mom to wait at T3 for her convenience as there are many chairs there where she can wait and it is airconditioned with many restaurants in case she gets hungry.

1 post
Save Reply
32. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

good day!

would like to ask whether this free shuttle service by naia have conditions? like if you only have connecting flights on the same day only? what if your next flight will be on the next day or 2 days since your arrival and have to stay over at wings hotel (in naia 3) and opted to stay inside the airport instead? thank you for any info you may give.

2 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

Hi, i have the same situition with you, please let me know if we made it with your connection? if yes, please let me know what you did. many thanks

2 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

hi, please let me know if how many minutes is the interval of the free shuttle bus?it would be more faster to take a taxi or cab? if you are in hurry to catch your connection flight? many thanks

Garden Grove...
1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

my question is ,

I will arrive at terminal 1 by EVA airline at 10 pm. but I need to go to Terminal 3 to pick up my friend who arrive by Cebu Pacific at 0:30 am.

can I take free shuttle from Terminal 1 to terminal 3?

thanks for helping

Edited: 19 January 2018, 12:38
Mentioned in this post
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
639 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

shuttle is for outbound passengers' use departing at the destination terminal. therefore, no, you can't.

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
5,174 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

You will have to get a taxi which might cost 250 pesos unless you are lucky and walk outside the airport and flag down a taxi on the street but this is not advisable.

It is possible to go by jeepney but involves a change near T4 and might be difficult for a newcomer to the country, especially if you have bags.

Metro Manila...
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,657 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

@ csulb: Just take an airport yellow taxi which is easier to get at Terminal 1 or go to the Grab booth.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
4,900 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

There is also a GRAB booth,no need to use app they have rep . taxi or GRAB I would say closer to 150 pes0s

taxi out exit door turn left walk 30 metres

GRAB out exit door, cross road, green booth about 30 metres

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
40. Re: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3

Hi, I am arriving at 7pm into terminal 3,with qantas. I then need to get to Philippines airlines going to japan at 1:45 am the next morning, how do I get shuttle bus and whereabouts, after I pick up my luggage? How long do I have to wait for the shuttle bus ,how many mins the waiting time for next ?

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Free Shuttle Bus from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;