We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to live in Quezon city for a young female

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Where to live in Quezon city for a young female

Hi,

I will be coming to Quezon City for two months to work. My workplace is on Kamias road in QC. Where can I rent that is close (walking distance) amd safe?

Thanks

Mary

Edited: 19 March 2018, 14:34
2 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
2 posts
1. Re: Where to live in Quezon city for a young female

Just to add, I will be there in August 2018.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,608 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Where to live in Quezon city for a young female

I have noticed no replies from the manila/QC residents but my general observations are Kamias Road is a long road and a ten minute walk in Perth is not the same as a ten minute ewalk in 34C and 100% humidity.

What is your job, waitress earning 250 pesos a day in which case you will be looking for a 500 peso a month bedspace i.e. sharing a dormitory with half a dozen or so other women or working as a consultant for a foreign call centre firm where your rent is a business expense ?

I would suggest you contact your contact person in the Philippines.

My limited understanding of that part of QC is its highly built up and nothing within walking distance advertised on airbnb however if you really are stuck then it is out of the tourist season an an airbnb advertiser may bite your hand off for a two month rental and would suggest a place advertised at 1000 pesos a night may agree to 15000 a month or 12000 plus you pay the electric as aircon will cost a fortune and if you do have to travel a taxi ride or grab/uber which lets you book one to collect from the front entrance of I suspect your condo block will cost less than 100 pesos for a 4 kilometre ride

you can go on google maps and get a street view and measure distance to be sure you are not down a dark alleyway

Edited: 13 March 2018, 10:05
Reply to: Where to live in Quezon city for a young female
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted