We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

COTA shuttle buses

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
COTA shuttle buses

Hi all. After some advice. I purchased my 3 day shuttle ticket to the track for the f1. However on the ticket it says my bus is at 7am with a seat allocation. Does this mean if i miss this bus I can't get another one? Is there anyway of changing this time?

Ideally I'd want a slightly later time as I'm staying in the arboretum area.

I just thought that once u purchase ur ticket it's a first come first serve! Maybe that's what it used to be like and they've learnt this doesn't work.

Soòoo looking forward to my trip and the amazing city u have!

13 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: COTA shuttle buses

Carrie, we appreciate your feedback! Glad you had a good visit and managed all the ins and outs of getting around Austin! Yes, definitely stay downtown for your next visit! You were in suburbia, for sure!

COTA is a great track but it does require walking and planning!

Welcome back anytime!

Mentioned in this post
Austin
Austin
Texas
UK
Level Contributor
229 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: COTA shuttle buses

The shuttle service was brilliant, no queues whatsoever all 3 days. Would highly recommend it to anyone going in the future. Likewise would recommend both the race and Austin! We had a fantastic time, good food, good drinks, good weather and good music!

We stayed at Hotel Ella so we either walked downtown or made use of their car which was a great service, then we used Uber to get back to the hotel at night.

Edited: 04 November 2017, 01:44
Mentioned in this post
Austin
Austin
Texas
Hotel Ella
Hotel Ella
408 Reviews
Austin, TX
Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: COTA shuttle buses

I used uber to get me to downtown. I didn't have a good experience with lyft so only used them twice.

Reply to: COTA shuttle buses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted