We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

5 posts
Save Topic
Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

I'm planning to do day hike to Mt. Fuji on June 20th. I'm planning to take Yoshida Trail (Subaru Line). I would sleep in Kawaguchiko on June 19th and take early taxi to 5th Station on June 20th and would try to be back to 5th Station by 4:00pm. As I'm solo hiker, I'm looking for some partner to go together. Anyone interested?

It would be really helpful, if some experienced Mt. Fuji hiker can help me with following questions:

- I know hiking season starts in July, so what is the number of hikers per day before the hiking season (June)?

- Do Mt. Fuji has snow cap at this point of time?

5 replies to this topic
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

How much is the taxi? I would like to join you

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

Taxi maybe around USD 100. It would be great if can join.

6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

Are you sure? We know that taxi in Japan is expensive. Anyway. Would you mind if I add you in Facebook messenger? so we could discuss this more easily

6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

Will you push through? I'm already here in tokyo

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th

I just arrived in Tokyo. I have business tomorrow after which I will leave for kawaguchiko in the evening. Early morning on Wednesday, I will leave for 5th Station for Yoshida trail. I'll be taking taxi anyway, so I can give you free ride. I'm flying out of Tokyo on Thursday. Please let me know your plans?

Reply to: Hiking Mt. Fuji on June 20th
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted