We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
365 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

I have a free day in Manaus in between flights/boat and am wondering how long it would take to get to this garden. One article said 90 minutes each way, others have said less. Would a taxi go there?

How about INPA?

Any advice is appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Manaus
Manaus
Amazon River, AM
Manaus
Level Contributor
155 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

INPA is more central located compared to the Botanical Garden. Taxi would be way cheaper. If you're leaving from downtown Manaus, I'd guess it would take around 1 hour to the Garden, depending on the hour/traffic.

Mentioned in this post
Manaus
Manaus
Amazon River, AM
Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
365 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

Thanks for your help, sounds like Adolpho Ducke might be too far for limited timeframe and INPA would have easier access.

Manaus
Level Contributor
155 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

No problem. Let me know if you need any other help.

4. Re: Adolpho Ducke Botanical Garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 13:15