We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fresh fish

Upton Wirral
2 posts
Save Topic
Fresh fish

Does anyone know where you can buy fresh fish and seafood in Cavtat?

Mentioned in this post
Cavtat
Cavtat
Konavle, Croatia
4 replies to this topic
Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
27 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fresh fish

We came back from Cavtat yesterday.

There is a small fruit & veg market by the marina.

There is a fish stall at the back. We bought half kilo of fresh prawns for 350 kuna. Just lovely.

Mentioned in this post
Cavtat
Cavtat
Konavle, Croatia
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fresh fish

Hi, sorry I know you posted this a while ago but just wondering if it sold anything but prawns? We have just booked a villa and now I find that there is barely any food to purchase in Cavtat or surrounding area. We stayed a couple of years ago but there was just two of us so ate out every night. We are coming with family and wanted to spend some time just chilling with a bbq but I can't find anywhere that would sell fresh meat/fish/salad stuff (I recall the small supermarket in the center being pretty rubbish?). Any help appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Cavtat
Cavtat
Konavle, Croatia
Upton Wirral
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fresh fish

Hi there

Yes we discovered the fish stall' you need to get there reasonably early, they had fish and other shell fish depending on what had been caught, sea bream was delicious as were the prawns. Fruit and veg also there on several stalls.

Enjoy!

Edited: 17 January 2018, 15:41
Korcula
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fresh fish

Why don't you jump to some island if you prefer fish so much?

Reply to: Fresh fish
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat