We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights for 2018

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Flights for 2018

Been looking for flights for next September 2018, they are all still so expensive, please let me know if you see any reasonable priced flights from the London Area. Thank you.

14 replies to this topic
bristol
Level Contributor
126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flights for 2018

I think a lot of people have now taken this stance, the man has no principles of morals and continues to take the mickey out of his customers by finding more ways to extract money from them.

There comes a time when price has to be ignored for values like giving decent service and counts for more than a cheap seat,

Goodbye Mr O’Leary, thanks for helping bring lower airfares to the masses but you’re no longer welcome here.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flights for 2018

Good post, agree. I think the latest thing on the carry on bag is just taking the **** frankly. Are you supposed to entrust medication and valuables to the hold when insurance may not even cover you? Plus, as exposed lately, his working conditions are appalling. I can't say I am surprised, we were forced to fly with him last year to Rijeka, otherwise we could not have afforded a flight at the time we had to go. The staff all looked dreadfully demoralised. Surely, offering a decent service should not be incompatible with fleecing customers and exploiting staff.

Edited: 17 January 2018, 06:03
Lowestoft
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Flights for 2018

I know it may be a 2hr journey for you ( 2 1/2hrs for me ) but I'm flying from Southend to Dubrovnik with Flybee, was happy with their price also Southend must be the easiest Airport to get thought, Easyjet also fly from there but Flybee had better flight times for me.

Korcula
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Flights for 2018

Ryanair and Wiz air. Flix bus, Bla Bla car

Skyscanner: London - Zagreb with the private browser. Zagreb is the cheapest. using private or incognito browser engine will not now that you are located in London and maybe will give you the cheaper option. Prices are dynamical. The best option is the whole month where you pick the cheapest days.

Hope it helps.

Best

Reply to: Flights for 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat