We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Warsaw, Poland
1 post
Save Topic
Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Hi, I have few questions concerning these resorts:

1. Which one of them to choose on Long Beach? I know one is next to the other, but which one is better for staying and why?

2. How it is possible, that none of above resorts provide their e-mail and phone number on their webpages? Does anybody have some direct contact info to these hotels?

3. How long does it take for Paradise Resort to process a booking submitted online through their webpage? I am waiting 2nd day and still no reply, do they care at all?

Mentioned in this post
Long Beach
Long Beach
1,855 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
729 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Cork
Level Contributor
222 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Hi there, I booked with paradise pearl bungalows a few weeks ago. It's an awful pain you can't contact them before hand, the booking and payment was dealt with externally but it was quite efficient. It makes me worry about the type of room etc we'll end up with as I can't email them to make sure but hopefully it will be ok

Essex UK
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Paradise Pearl has the more up-to-date accommodation, but they are both owned by the same person. Great location for both.

Contact.......Phone no 075-618050, 075-622100, 081-8919233

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

I stayed at Paradise Resort last year for three nights, and loved it - we're going back for seven nights in April!

They're not the quickest at responding to emails, and that's the only way I tried to contact them. I think it took about two days to get the booking receipt through after paying.

A tip if you book Paradise Resort - there are three room types: standard, deluxe and deluxe beachfront. Book a deluxe - they are so much nicer and well worth an extra few quid. From what I heard, some of the beachfront ones are refurbed, and some are like the standard rooms, so that's hit and miss. Don't worry about being on the beachfront - we were at a bungalow right at the back and were 30 seconds walk from the sea!

Paradise Resort was in off-season went I went last year, so didn't have a restaurant. I think they do serve food in high season, but failing that it's a minutes walk to either Phi-Phi The Beach Resort or Paradise Pearl next door, both of which have decent food.

Long Beach is beautiful - you'll love it!

Mentioned in this post
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
729 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Phi Phi The Beach Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort
1,629 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Long Beach
Long Beach
1,855 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
Sydney
Level Contributor
112 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Hi ,

I noticed on Facebook that Paradise Pearl wrote to someone and included the following email address to contact them on:

booking@widediscovery.com

I have emailed them using this address but am yet to get a reply. Thought it was worth a post though in case it is their email address!

I have been to Paradise Pearl before but I must have been i total 'holiday mode' .. didn't notice Paradise resort !! Is it past Blue Sky?

Does anyone know the website for Paradise Resort?

I'm also trying to find a place to stay on Long Beach...

Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
729 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Long Beach
Long Beach
1,855 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

I've just stayed at paradise pearl for 5 days and we really liked it :) we did however stay in P1 a beachfront bungalow. Food was great and the vibe was really relaxing. Really loved Long beach too, my pick of the beaches on phi phi. Enjoy x

Mentioned in this post
Long Beach
Long Beach
1,855 Reviews
Ko Lanta, Thailand
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Lucko - try

http://www.paradiseresort.co.th/

For Paradise Resort. Right next door to Paradise Pearl (heading away from Ton Sai direction) and cheaper!

Enjoy :)

Mentioned in this post
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
729 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Sydney
Level Contributor
112 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Oh thanks!

I have looked it up and think I will go with them, but their room types say Standard, Superior, Superior beachfront and Deluxe Beachfront.

What would you recommend?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Ah, didn't know they had two categories of beachfront - I haven't stayed in them, but stayed i nthe superior non-beachfront, and it was lovely. I think there's a photo or two of the room on my review of Paradise Resort.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g303908-d6…

Think it's review number 8 from what I can see.

Mentioned in this post
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
729 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Sydney
Level Contributor
112 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Great, thank you for the advice!!

Looking at the photos, I have no idea how I didn't see it when I was at Paradise Pearl before!!

Thanks again!!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise Resort or Paradise Pearl Bungalows?

Pleasure - enjoy your trip!

Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Don