We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Hello there,

We will be staying in AoNang for several nights before heading down to Phi Phi for 2 nights during the last week in March. We have already booked our accommodation for Phi Phi and just need to make our way there. Can anyone please advise me of the best, easiest and least expensive way to get to Phi Phi, ie ferry or speedboat and from which pier in AoNang/Krabi?

Thank you for your help and happy holidays!!

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Hi,

There are 4 daily departures to phi phi from Krabi pier and also boats from Ao Nang but I can't remember when they run. That's going to be the cheapest way, i think fares are around 400thb pp. Very easy to arrange when you arrive in Ao Nang.

Cheers

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Thanks for your reply.

I think the ferry will be the best option for us rather than a speedboat although speedboats do sound good when you consider the time saved!

I vaguely remember seeing a website with four daily departures to Phi Phi from Krabi somewhere but wasnt sure if they were departures from Krabi Town? or in Ao Nang itself... I'm sure we'll work it out when we get there!

Thanks again.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,225 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Hi,

There are ferry departures from Phuket, Krabi and Ao Nang to Phi Phi. A frequent traveller and contributor to this forum suggested the possibility of flying ito Phi Phi in a helicopter

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Ferry is by far the cheapest way, look at this page:

http://www.phiphi.phuket.com/schedule.htm

You can also arrange all transfers upon arrival in Ao Nang with one of the tour booking companies or perhaps even your resort.

Or take a look at this page:

www.aonang.com/pages/getting_there.shtml

England
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

Hi there and thanks for the links, just looking at them now.

6. Re: Please help with Phi Phi Transfer...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 17:25