We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Prague
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Hi everyone, please, could anybody let me now, what is the average price of the taxi from the Phuket airport to Rassada pier (to catch a boat to Phi Phi)? Or is there some possibility to get a mini van with some more people for a better price?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

You can take a bus from the aiport and a driver will cost you around about 500 baht

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

We were there just last week. They have these minibuses which are passenger vans that seat about 10 passengers. The cost is 200 baht one way.

Prague
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Hi, thanks for the info. We are already back from our trip. We have bought after arrival boat ticket (return) to Phi Phi together with the transport. It was 1150 THB per person.

Kuala Lumpur...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

hi everyone, just wonder how long would it take from phuket airport to Rassada pier?Arriving phuket airport at 7.30am and wonder whther wecan catch up the 8.30am trip to krabi?

Prague
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

It could be tight. If you would be sitting in the car at 7,30 it would be ok, but if you will land at 7,30 and still have to go through the passport control and wait for your luggage, it is impossible.

Kuala Lumpur...
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Thanks for the info Brooke26! so what's my best option then?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Take the afternoon ferry instead or stay one night in Phuket and check out a litle bit of Phuket during the day you arrive and take the early ferry the followin day.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Hi, any particular company to consider for the transfer to Rassada pier along with the ferry to Phi Phi. Staying in Phi Phi for 3 nights and then on to Patong when we return from PP. Could transfer from Rassada pier to Patong be booked in advance or should we just grab a taxi or minibus? Thanks.

Johor, Johor...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Why is it every tiket price/transport fare have sky-high surcharge? is it applied to private transprt or public transprt too?.

I have 4-5 days trip to phi phi; arrive Phuket (HKT) 7:30am (Thursday), but departure via Krabi (KBV) 14:25pm. What time of ferry should i take & what are the estimation costs. A group of 2-3 people. Tq.

Manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Average price of taxi from Phuket Airport to Rassada pier

Hi Brooke 26, can I ask what company you used? We arrive there tomorrow but not until 3.15 and want to get to phi phi by boat, we're thinking we might need to use a private boat company.

Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Don
Recent Conversations