We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore???

singapore
1 post
Save Topic
How to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore???

Anyone there who could advise me how to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore? Which agency is offering the tour? and how much is it cost?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore???

When we went a few years ago, we got the bus ticket from the bus company Transnational at Lavender Street, and booked the resort online. The resort arranged the ferry transfer for us. Although, I would advise that you perhaps look around at what the tour agencies at People's Park Center/Complex have to offer, as I remember that the Transnational bus trip was at odd hours and the bus was in quite poor condition.

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore???

Go to Johor Bharu and buy the bus ticket at Larkin Bus Station .Depart at 9.00pm and arrive around 5.00am .Your Destination is Kota Bharu ,Kelantan but drop off at Jerteh early morning. From Jerteh to Kuala Besut jetty just 30 minute by car.Boat will depart at 9.00am.its take 30-40 minutes.

Jun to August is super peak season,pls make advance booking if you want to stay at Resort or chalet.

Minimum rates per night around RM70 to RM200 at Chalet.

3 Day 2 Night Snorkeling Package around RM330.00 per person will include :

2 Night accommodation with garden view

2 Breakfast 2 Lunch 1 dinner 1 bbq

2 x snorkeling trip

Return boat tansfer from Kuala Besut jetty to Perhentian island.

3. Re: How to visit pulau perhentian from Singapore???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 16:28