We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

Johannesburg...
2 posts
Save Topic
contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

Good day,

Kindly help with the phone (mobile or telephone) number of JON - KEN HOSPITAL LIMITED. Kindly treat as urgent as this is needed to get a very important report concerning my wife's medical history from the hospital. Thank you in advance.

warm regards.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
394 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

People are still falling for this scam? Wake up...it's 2013....your internet friend whom you met in some skeezy chat room isn't your wife dude, time to face the music and meet a real, live, woman in person!

Johannesburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

Is this a forum to help people or misbehave? I need an urgent help and you think its funny or a play ground? Kindly keep quiet if you have nothing helpful to say. Can a responsible human being render help?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,354 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

Sadly suspect you are being scammed. It is a very very common request at this forum.

DO NOT SEND MONEY.

Read this - (Don't look at the list of hospitals, look instead how many people are asking similar question as yours)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293824-i9115-k264…

Also read this -

tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g1231487-i20181…

Also read this-

www.romancescams.org

Also read this-

…state.gov/travel/…financial_scams_4554.html

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

scam alert. all hospital inquiries are bogus.

Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

Well not sure how legit the Poster's request is, but he is asking for the number to get his WIFE's a very "important report concerning her medical history from the hospital"....implying that they are already married...not someone who has been contacted because they went to the hospital and needed help. Please read thoroughly people before pulling the scam card.

@Adeagbo...Not sure why you could not Google the address/phone number as it came up easily...no searching for it. But nevertheless here is the Contact page of the hospital...http://www.jon-kenhospital.com/contact.php

6. Re: contact details of jon-ken hospital Limited - No 63, St Finb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos