We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scoan visit information

Germany
3 posts
Save Topic
scoan visit information

If I go to SCOAN without an invitation letter would I be received??I know for some time now healing services Hv been stopped .Can I still be prayed for without the prayer line.In fact I wish someone can enlighten me on the procedure this year.Seeing the man of God or wisemen or officials for prayers and deliverance etc.For prayers etc.When are prayers held etc

Thanks again in advance fir ur contributions

Edited: 17 October 2015, 16:19
Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
459 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scoan visit information

Hi Favour,

B4 you can be granted a visa to visit SCOAN, you need an invitation from a Nigerian as SCOAN has been known not to issue/delay invitation letter..

During your visit to SCOAN, a prayer line will be all you need but prefrencial treatment are given to foreigners..

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
459 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scoan visit information

Hi Favour,

I will say firstly, congratulations on your safe trip to Nigeria... And thanks so plenty for calling.

Do have a pleasant stay!!

Hoping you find answers to your plights. Amen!

Gracia!!!

Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: scoan visit information

can anyone help me to get the visa to nigeria to visit the scoan please

4. Re: scoan visit information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2017, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations