We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Invitation to scoan Nigeria

5 posts
Save Topic
Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Hallo can anyone in Lagos help me with an invitation letter I want to access visa.

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
472 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

hey,

anyone can't just help you without your requesting for assistance. so my advise is ask the right way okay and help will come your way

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Sorry my friend can u kindly help me?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Hi Ifeany sorry for the late reply, i rang the embassy today but its look like they still not open but they told me last year Dec. will be opened today. Will try again tomorrow.

For the letter what do you think still mention the reason i visit is to go to the SCOAN what is your experienced cause they ask for a registration from the SCOAN,,,please advise according to your experience.

They also asked for a letter from your employment and a National ID photo,,,Im not sure what is that??

Thank you so much for your help.

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
472 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

hello Jazz,

Nice hearing from you again... I will provide both documents.

I have my National ID, employment letter and Residence permit all intact just to mention a few. giving you documents on gratis okay!

a

Agape!

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
472 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

From experience, all the embassy wants is simply a letter from a Nigerian inviting you over and one ready to bear immigration responsibilities.

all I have invited so far gets access to SCOAN irrespective of who invited them...so your shouldn't be any different.

agape

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Hi should still mention in the invitation letter the reason why visit?? If you looked at the embassy requirements ..they said if i go for church stuff..they need a registration from the church. What you think? ???

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
472 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

hi,

the reasons for your visit were clearly started in the letter except you didn't read through thoroughly...

my advice is please take the letter to the Nigeria embassy and see what happens next

Edited: 04 January 2016, 22:58
Frankfurt, Germany
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

I´m also looking for help with an invitation letter. My reason to go to Lagos is to visit the newly opened Hard Rock Cafe in Victoria Island.

I already tried several Hotels but they don´t issue any invitations.

Is there anyone out there who can help me to get an invitation as I unfortunately don´t know anyone from Nigeria who could help me out

Thanks a lot

Dar es Salaam...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Hello,ifeanyi..Please I need your help, help me get an invitation letter to come to nigeria, am intending to visit the scoan..please help me get an invitation letter for I can process my visa because the embassy has demanded for it..my email is marthamasalu@yahoo.com

England, United...
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Invitation to scoan Nigeria

Martha,

You have now left your email address on a public forum 4 times.

You are inviting trouble from every scammer, spammer, crook and troll into your life, which is not just dumb, it is monumentally idiotic.

If you have any sense, you will delete your posts before trouble comes looking for you.

Stay safe on line!

Mon

Get answers to your questions about Lagos