We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare to Sydney, Australia

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
824 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare to Sydney, Australia

We will need to purchase airfares for my daughter's fiancé's parents to come to Australia to attend their wedding in Feb, 2016. What is the best way to go about this and what airlines would we look at. They live in Lagos so would probably fly from there. All help very much appreciated.

Kenitra, Morocco
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare to Sydney, Australia

There are many flight comparison websites you will find on Google.

Though something I've noticed, I'm planning my trip return to Sydney from morocco, it is actually $1400 cheaper for me to fly return from London on Emirates then Emirates from morocco to Sydney. Taking a cheap flight from here to London to do that. Reason being I've found out is where there is little competition between airlines they usually give the worst offers compared with flying out from where many many airlines are going in the sane direction. If you care about price do a little research on your options .. If not you will find flights looking on flight comparison websites eg edreams etc

Edited: 13 January 2016, 04:24
Kenitra, Morocco
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare to Sydney, Australia

I notice you post is a little old. I hope you got it sorted out in the end. :)

3. Re: Airfare to Sydney, Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2017, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations