We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A visit to the scoan

Mombasa, Kenya
3 posts
A visit to the scoan

Hi Ifeanyi, can you please secure me an invitation letter so that i can process my visa, coz am a student and currently on long holiday and am afraid my vocation might end before i come over to SCOAN.

Currently am remaining with two months before resuming school, will you please facilitate the invitation and the national id copy as per the embassy regulations brother.

Gracia Ifeanyi.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,587 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: A visit to the scoan

Duplicate

4 posts
2. Re: A visit to the scoan

Hello,

Can any one help me with invitation to come to Nigeria ?

I will be grateful if you can assist me to get an invitation for visa purposes as to get one from SCOAN is taking to long and i promise you will not be disappointed.

guyeffoperso@gmail.com

DORIS

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,587 posts
106 reviews
3. Re: A visit to the scoan

"Doris"

To leave a personal email address, twice, in public forums for every crook, scammer, spammer and nutcase to see and exploit is sheer madness.

I suggest you delete your posts before you have a lot of trouble in your in-box.

Lagos, Nigeria
Level Contributor
530 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: A visit to the scoan

For travellers that has been asking if it's possible I get the MORNING WATER across them, the answer is a big YES but those in need of it should bear in mind that they will be responsible for the DHL courier service as well as my transport fare to & from SCOAN..

Famagusta, Cyprus
2 posts
1 review
5. Re: A visit to the scoan

Hi friend did you arrange your flight to Lagos to the scoan?

Edited: 26 July 2017, 23:39
6. Re: A visit to the scoan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 September 2017, 19:35
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,587 posts
106 reviews
7. Re: A visit to the scoan

IkSyna

Why are you asking in a topic which is well over a year old?

Please explain your interest...

8. Re: A visit to the scoan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2018, 13:19